EJ-BC10 is a new type of the high precision current collection capacity indicating parameter instrument.
It is compatible with the lithium battery, lithium iron phosphate batteries, lead-acid batteries and nickel-metal hydride batteries, hereinafter referred to as coulometer. This battery tester is suitable for mobile and portable equipments，electric vehicles，ebike， battery cars，balance cars、cleaning machines，ups and so on.
1.Powerful kernel chip-Achieve accurate power
With the latest 32 bit ARM high-speed chip, it meets the requirements of operation and accuracy of the coulometric meter.
2.With housing, external-Easy to install and easy to operate
The use of high-quality industrial-grade ABS, with impact resistance, Excellent properties such as heat resistance and low-temperature resistance. The external design is more convenient for customers to install and use:
The EJ-BC10 battery tester is suitable for lithium battery, lithium iron phosphate battery, lead-acid battery and nickel-metal hydride battery which voltage is from 8.0V to 80.0V.
3.High voltage and high current-Voltage 80V current 500A
The EJ-BC10 coulomb meter rated voltage 80v, the actual use can reach 100V; applicable to different power motors;
According to the current size, divided into 3 specifications: 80V50A, 80V100A, 80V350A;
50A specification maximum current can be up to 75A, the same, 100A maximum 150A, 350A maximum 500A
The following are 50A, 100A, 350A three specifications sampler:
1. Upper left corner to display the percentage of the residual capacity；
2. Upper right corner displays the initial capacity (Ah/mAh);
3. The battery symbol on the middle left, the residual capacity displayed as a visualized totem；
4. The remained charging or discharging time in the middle right, the max value is 99:00:00；
5. Voltage, current, and power displayed on the bottom.
4.Shielded connecting wire-New upgrade of wiring method
The new shielding line connect method, the elimination of welding-type sample, the wiring is more convenient and quick; there are 0.5M~ 10M different length to choose from. (length is the distance between the display and the mounting position to the battery pack)
1.Open one rectangular orifice and two screw holes on the panel of the equipment;
2.Then install the battery tester from the front of the panel, and put the shell of tester into the rectangular orifice;
3.Finally, fix the battery tester with tapping screws from the front of the panel. As shown below:
1. Prepare a shielded wire and an ordinary wire (0.3-0.75 mm²);
2. One end of the ordinary wire connects to B+ of battery;
3. Another end connects to B+ of sampler (anyone is ok);
4. The B- of sampler connects to B- of battery;
5. P- of sampler connect to P- of output;
6. Finally, connect sampler to battery tester by the shielded wire.
Attention: Please connect as shown strictly. The sampler must be connected to the negative circuit, it is forbidden to connect to the positive circuit. If you want to extend the shielded wire, you must use 4 lines of the same specification.
The default length of shielded wire is 0.5m. 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 8m, 10m can select, Please contact us in advance. The price is according to the length.
Preset capacity setting：
1. Press the “OK” key for 3S in the main interface and enter the engineering mode;
2. Press the “Up” or “Dn” key to select item;
CAP—preset capacity：an initial capacity has been set at factory, please set it according to the real capacity；
FULL U—full voltage：when the voltage is higher than it the percentage will be 100%；
ZERO U—zero voltage：when the voltage is lower than it the percentage will be 0% and backlight off.
Note：Generally the FULL U and ZERO U do not need to set. The default is 0V, which is invalid. If you want to set, please understand the actual charge and discharge voltage of battery firstly.
3. Select “CAP” and press “OK” key to enter the preset capacity setting. The set bit of capacity value flicker, press the “OK” key can set other bits, press the “Up” or “Dn” key to plus and minus the value;
4. Press the “OK” key for 2S to finish setting; Other items are same with this.
5. Press the “Up” and “Dn” key at the same time to exit engineering mode.
Set capacity zero or full：
Before the first use or after changing the battery, the memory capacity should be set zero or full: In the main interface, hold the “Up” key for 3S to set the capacity zero，the percentage is 0; hold the “Dn” key for 3S to set the capacity full，the percentage is 100. The attention that the operations cannot be restored.