LiFePO4 batteries replace Lead-acid batteries- THE NEW HORIZON FOR YOUR APPLICATION
As the technology development of the battery, Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries are a commonly used type of rechargeable battery with a global market and predicted to grow to $60bn by 2020.
E&J launched LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery which is just for the replacement of the Lead acid battery.
4V/6V/12V/24V/36V/48V/60V/72V LiFePO4 battery packs provide a more energy-dense and energy-efficient battery chemistry over the traditional lead-acid batteries.
The popularity of the Li-ion battery is due to the advantages offered over other secondary ( or rechargeable) batteries:
- Lighter than other rechargeable batteries for a given capacity
- Li-ion chemistry delivers a high open-circuit voltage
- Low self-discharge rate( about 1.5% per month)
- Do not suffer from battery memory effect
- Environmental benefits: rechargeable and reduced toxic landfill